- This event has passed.
5th Annual CEPPA Graduate Conference (St Andrews) – 30-31 May, 2023
May 30 - May 31
5th Annual CEPPA Graduate Conference
30-31 May, 2023, at the University of St Andrews
The Centre for Ethics, Philosophy, and Public Affairs (CEPPA) is proud to host the 5th Annual CEPPA Graduate Conference at the University of St Andrews (UCO: School V). The event will be held in-person with the option for spectators to join online. Interested parties can email us at [email protected] to register.
- Dr Lucy McDonald (Research Fellow in Philosophy at St. John’s College, University of Cambridge)
- Dr Barry Maguire (Senior Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Edinburgh)
- Leora Sung (UCL), “Should I Save or Give?”
- Paloma Morales (LSE), “What Do Bedtime Stories Have to Do with It? Social Norms and Family Relationships”
- Nate Oppel (University of Toronto), “Rebuke, Blame, and Internalism”
- Pyro Suarez (University of Bristol & Southampton), “Virtuous Moral Deliberation: Moral Knowledge through Oppression”
- Rutger van Oeveren (UT Austin), “Higher-Order Judgement Aggregation: An Impossibility Result”
- David Molyneux (University of Leeds), “Causal and Moral Responsibility for Doings and Allowings”
This page will be updated again shortly. Please direct any inquiries to [email protected].
Best wishes from the organiser,
Patrick J. Winther-Larsen
PhD Student at the University of St Andrews & Stirling (SASP)
For financial support, we are grateful to: